Arts Fest's Newest Officers and Directors Announced
With plans for the 2013 Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts already in motion, new officers and directors were elected on Oct. 16.
The new members, announced via press release, are:
- Katherine Allen, board president
- Joyce Robinson, vice-president
- Bob Mountz, treasurer
- Susan Steinberg, secretary
Three individuals were also selected to serve three-year terms on the Arts Fest Board:
- Amy Caputo, director of strategic communications, Penn State Alumni Association
- Charley DeBow, parking manager, Borough of State College
- Colleen Toomey, associate dean for policy, planning and strategic relations, Penn State Dickinson School of Law.
Events for the 2013 Arts Fest are approaching, starting in December. First Night State College 2013 is set for Dec. 31.
The forty-seventh Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts will be held from July 10 through July 14, 2013. Children’s Day will be July 10 and the Sidewalk Sale and Exhibition will open on July 11 and continue through July 14, per the press release.