State College, PA - Centre County - Central Pennsylvania - Home of Penn State University

Bellefonte Fire

on February 25, 2008 8:44 AM
Fire damaged a building along Allegheny Street in Bellefonte Sunday evening.
 
According to a Centre Daily Times report, the fire at 128 South Allegheny Street was discovered by a firefighter shortly after 7:00pm.  The fire began on the building's exterior near a chimney and was thought to be eletrical in nature.  (More info)
Next Article
THON Sets New Record
February 25, 2008 8:37 AM
THON Sets New Record
Comments
Disclaimer: Copyright © 2019 StateCollege.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

order food online