Penn State Charges: Coverage across the Web -- Tuesday, Nov. 8
News media from around the U.S. are focused heavily on the criminal charges filed against former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky and administrators Tim Curley and Gary Schultz.
As the news unfolds, StateCollege.com will compile a daily rundown of significant articles and commentary from across the Web.
Below is the rundown assembled Tuesday morning. StateCollege.com's own ongoing coverage -- including stories about the postponement of a fundraising dinner and the arraignment of Curley and Schultz -- is on this special page.
- Mothers of Alleged Victims Lash out at Penn State Officials - Harrisburg Patriot-News
- Second Mile Had Inklings of Trouble in 1998 - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Statement: Second Mile Doing 'Everything in Our Power to Cooperate' - StateCollege.com
- Penn State Still Paying Curley, Not Covering Sandusky's Legal Bills - StateCollege.com
- Police Commissioner Criticizes Paterno, Penn State over Sandusky Sex-Abuse Case - Morning Call via Chicago Tribune
- State Officials Blast Penn State in Sandusky Case - New York Times
- Sandusky Moved Youth Camps after Campus Ban - CBS News
- Statement from the Penn State Alumni Association - Onward State
- Berkey Creamery Flavor 'Sandusky Blitz' No Longer on Menu, Website - Daily Collegian
- Paternoville Begins as Usual - Daily Collegian
- How Not to Handle a Scandal - Onward State
- Penn State Put Brand ahead of Human Decency - National Post
- Penn State Football Should Be Retired, Permanently - Washington Post
- Mike McQueary: The Missing Link - Onward State
- Paterno Should Resign - Los Angeles Times
- Penn State's Spanier Silent at Wrong Time - Yahoo! Sports
- Leaders Have Shamed Penn State - Daily Collegian