Penn State, State College Noon News & Features: Tuesday, July 17
Reporter: What kind of plane is it?
Johnny: Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with red stripes, curtains in the windows and wheels and it looks like a big Tylenol.
State College, Penn State and Centre County are in the news all over cyberspace. We post links to the most noteworthy local stories every weekday in Noon News & Features.
Here is Tuesday's offering:
- Plane Flying Over Penn State Demands Removal of Joe Paterno Statue - Centre Daily Times
- Law Required Children's Charity to be Told of Sandusky Investigation in 1998 - Harrisburg Patriot-News
- First Oral Arguments in Curley, Schultz Case Set for Aug. 16 - StateCollege.com
- Penn State Football: NCAA President Emmert Doesn’t Rule Out Death Penalty in PBS Interview - StateCollege.com
- Paterno Statue's Future Not the Only Joe Decision to be Made - StateCollege.com
- Homeowner Plans to File Ethics Complaint After Mayor's First Veto - StateCollege.com
- Penn State Football: State College Native Alex Kenney in Line for Starting WR Spot Heading into Fall Camp - StateCollege.com
- Brown Distancing Itself From Graduate Paterno - Providence Journal
- Mike the Mailman Reflects on Festival Fun - StateCollege.com