Sandusky Trial: Major Headlines as Jury Continues Deliberations
No verdict was reached Thursday after more than eight hours of jury deliberations in the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse trial.
Friday morning, jurors will revisit the 2-hour, 20-minute testimony of Mike McQueary and Dr. Jonathan Dranov before resuming discussion on whether Sandusky is guilty on 48 counts in a child sex abuse case.
- Sandusky Trial: Jury Now Deliberating, Prosecution Call Defense Theory 'Ludicrous' in Closing - CBS News
- Sandusky Trial No Soap Opera - Charlotte Observer
- Rich Hofmann: Now We Know Why Matt Sandusky Didn't Testify - Philadelphia Daily News
- Amendola was Stellar, but McGettigan was a Reality Check - Philadelphia Daily News
- Bob Ford: Sandusky Trial the Easy Part of Meting Out Justice in Scandal - Philadelphia Inquirer
- Amid Deliberations, Sandusky's Son Levels Allegations - Citizens Voice
- Prosecution Releases Letter Written to Alleged Victim No. 4 - Harrisburg Patriot-News
- Attorney: Alleged Victim No. 11 was Almost Adopted by Sandusky - Harrisburg Patriot-News