Sandusky Trial: Major Headlines as Prosecution Prepares to Wrap Up Case
The courtroom will remain dark Friday after the Commonwealth nearly wrapped up its case in the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse trial on Thursday.
Joe Amendola and the defense team starts its uphill climb Monday, when it will start calling a bevy of witnesses to try to convince the jury there's some doubt Sandusky committed his alleged acts.
He's charged with 52 counts in a child sexual abuse case but maintains his innocence.
Here are Friday's headlines:
- Was Dottie Sandusky Home? - The Daily Beast
- Sandusky Trial Heads for Dramatic Finale - ABC News
- Final Sandusky Accusers Testify - Altoona Mirror
- Judge Tells Jury About Errors in Recording of Sandusky TV Interview the Prosecution Showed - Harrisburg Patriot-News
- Alleged Victim 9: Sandusky Forced Him to Perform Oral Sex - Harrisburg Patriot-News
- Sandusky Defense to Start Monday - Philadelphia Inquirer
- Rich Hofmann: Will the Ghost of JoePa Haunt the Sandusky Courtroom - Philadelphia Daily News
- Final Accuser Recounts Rape in Sandusky Trial - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review