Sandusky Trial: Major Headlines Heading into Closing Arguments
It's Day 8 of the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse trial, and both sides have rested their cases.
By the end of the day, after closing arguments, the jury will receive the charges it will deliberate on to determine if Sandusky is guilty.
- Why Jerry Sandusky Didn't Take the Stand - ABC News
- Analysis: Faltering Defense Hurt Sandusky - NBC News
- Rich Hofmann: Keeping Sandusky Silent was a Good Move, but Does it Matter? - Philadelphia Daily News
- Dave Jones: - It's All Smiles at Sandusky Trial - Harrisburg Patriot-News
- Closing Arguments Could Make the Difference in the Case, Experts Says - Harrisburg Patriot-News
- Sara Ganim Refuses to Testify - Harrisburg Patriot-News
- Sandusky Not on Stand, Silence Disappoints Many - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
- Trial Trying for Bellefonte Merchants - Philadelphia Inquirer