Sandusky Trial: Major Headlines Heading into Day 4
Judge John Cleland, who is presiding over the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse case, said Wednesday he anticipates the prosecution to finish calling witnesses by the end of the week.
Thursday's testimony is expected to lead off with a second janitor that was told of alleged sexual abuse by Sandusky in a shower stall.
But before Day 4 starts, StateCollege.com brings you up to speed on the Sandusky trial with headlines from Day 3.
- Defense Highlights Inconsistent Witness Testimony at Sandusky Trial - New York Times
- Sandusky Trial: Day 3 — the Defense Gets Steamrolled - The Daily Beast
- When are Courtroom Sketches Too Good? - Allentown Morning Call
- Sandusky Accusers Say Smiles in Photo Masked Their Pain - Philadelphia Inquirer
- Alleged Sandusky Victim Claims Threat - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
- Alleged use of Second Mile Charity to Find Victims is 'Horrifying,' Board Member Says - Harrisburg Patriot-News
- John McQueary's Testimony Cut Short - Harrisburg Patriot-News