Sandusky Trial: Major Headlines Heading into Day 5
After taking Friday off, court is back in session Monday morning for the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse trial.
With a second high-profile trial — by Centre County standards, at least — also set to start Monday, it should make for an interesting day in Bellefonte.
Here's Monday's headlines heading into the fifth day of testimony.
- In Sandusky Trial, Testimony Shows how Suspicions Led to Silence - Washington Post
- Sandusky Defense Puts Big Weight on Wife - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
- Spotlight Falling on Jerry Sandusky Defense - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Sandusky Friend: A Man's Life is at Stake - Centre Daily Times
- Defending Sandusky - Citizens Voice
- Jerry Sandusky Trial: Prosecution Must Remain Vigilant - Harrisburg Patriot-News