Sandusky Trial: Major Headlines Heading into Day 6
Court ended early Monday because of a technical issue, and then the judge hinted that the defense could wrap up its case Wednesday with jury deliberations starting as early as Thursday.
So, the Jerry Sandusky trial appears to be in the home stretch. With that in mind, Tuesday may bring some star defense witnesses to the stand.
- To Boost Alternative Story, Should Sandusky Take the Stand? - Christian Science Monitor
- Nice-Guy Defense Won't Work for Sandusky - Philadelphia Daily News
- Sandusky Jurors Could Get Case Thursday - Philadelphia Inquirer
- Some Experts Not Impressed with Sandusky's 'Histrionic' Defense - Philadelphia Inquirer
- Sandusky Trial: Key Development on Day 5 - Harrisburg Patriot-News
- Coaches' Testimony Raises the Question, Should Men Shower with Young Boys - Harrisburg Patriot-News
- 'I Didn't Really Want to Hear What Happened to Him' - Citizens Voice