Sandusky Trial: Major Headlines Heading into Day 7
The defense is expected to wrap its case Wednesday afternoon, and the jury could get the case by Thursday at the earliest.
If no decision is reached by Friday afternoon, they will continue to deliberate through the weekend.
The big question: Does Jerry Sandusky testify Wednesday?
- At Trial, Sandusky's Wife Comes to his Defense - New York Times
- Rich Hofmann - Despite Sandusky's Wife, Defense Falters - Philadelphia Daily News
- Why Didn't NBC News Air Complete Sandusky Interview? - Philly.com
- Psychologist Blames Personality Disorder - Citizens Voice
- Second Psychologist Disputes Claim that 'Creepy Love Letters' were Result of Personality Disorder - Harrisburg Patriot-News