Vaccinations: Create Open Discussions with Your Doctor and Detox Methods
Our kids are back in school and I am sure you, like me, have been inundated with vaccination reminders, notices and demands.
Please let me make very clear — I am not anti-vaccine. I am against dirty vaccines — those that continue to contain heavy metals. I am against quick to market release of new vaccines — those that are created and not tested adequately prior to injecting them into children, adults and the elderly. I do not like mixed vaccinations.
By design vaccines are designed to “stimulate” the immune system, by introducing a disease into the bloodstream, B-cells are stimulated into action, creating antibodies and a memory record of the pathogen, resulting in immunity.
There are children on the autism spectrum and those who already have compromised immune systems, why encourage irritating it with multiple vaccines on such a frequent basis? But most importantly, I am very against these timelines that conventional medical doctors put our children on for vaccinations schedules. We are vaccinating them t too fast — too soon — with too many injections.
In 1983, the Centers for Disease control required 10 vaccinations for children through age 5. Today the requirement for children of the same age group is 36 vaccinations. American children get six or seven different vaccines simultaneously at two-, four-, six- and 12-month doctor appointments.
That being said, you understanding how I feel about the schedules and dirty vaccines and vaccine combinations I would like to share with you ways to keep lines of communication open with your child’s primary care provider when you do choose to vaccinate your child.
- Ask to read the vaccine insert prior to your child’s scheduled appointment. This will give you time to read and understand the benefits and the risks ant time to ask questions.
- Make sure your child is not currently under immune stress when receiving vaccinations. The vaccinations themselves are designed to stimulate an immune response, if you are already immune stressed, you don’t need to further aggravate that body system.
- Ask your child’s primary care physician if the vaccine is mercury and thimerosol free and if it is a combined vaccination ask if a single immunization may be administered.
- Keep lines of communication open with your physician and ask if the schedule for vaccinations can be stretched out in order to give your child time to recover and build a healthy immune system between vaccinations and prior to the next vaccination.
If after vaccination you are concerned about detox methods, here are some tips:
- There are several different brands of homeopathic heavy metal detox drops that can be used to help eliminate the reactions from the vaccine and the metals that “‘ride along” with the vaccine.
- Raw Garlic, Oregano Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract — anti-viral that feed the immune system.
- Graviola – kills viruses, parasites, bacteria, reduces fever
- Horse Chestnut Herb — cleans and flushes out the blood stream
- Raw fruit and vegetable fast to aid in the elimination of mucous from the body and speed detox; also aids in balancing the body’s pH to a more alkaline state. I have a 9 Day Detox on my website —thoroughly explaining the steps necessary to complete a nutritional cleanse.
- Drink plenty of pure / clean water — assisting in releasing toxins from the fluid zones of the body.
- Raw honey — has anti-viral properties.
- Activated Charcoal — sponges up much of the mercury; raw apples and raw nuts are also beneficial in helping with metal detox, as is Cilantro and chlorella (cilantro and chlorella must be taken with Algin for best success of mercury removal).
- Large quantities of natural source Vitamin C with bioflavinoids — aids in the detoxification of the liver, kidneys and intestinal tract.
If you chose not to vaccinate your child and he or she is attending a local public school where the requirements lead you to believe you must vaccinate, please know that you are legally allowed to waive required vaccinations for your child. If you do not want to have your child vaccinated, by Pennsylvania law you don't have to. If you need assistance composing a waiver letter please feel free to contact me at JulieAW@zoominternet.net or (724) 407-8017.
Julie A. Wilczynski is a traditional naturopath, counselor of natural health, certified nutritional consultant, certified personal trainer and yoga and pilates instructor.