Penn State has announced all of the important parking information you'll need to get your travel plans set for this weekend's Blue White game.
As in previous years, there will be no admission or game day parking fee for the game. The overnight RV lot off Park Avenue opens Friday, April 17 at 8 a.m. and is $60, cash only. Beaver Stadium parking lots will open on game day at 8:00 a.m.
The team will arrive at 12:35 p.m. Beaver Stadium gates A and B will open at 1:00 p.m. for the player autograph session from 1:15-2:00 p.m. and all remaining stadium gates will open at 2:30 p.m. The players will be able to sign one item per person.
The Beaver Stadium bag policy will be in effect for the Blue-White Game. For more information on the bag policy, go to:www.gopsusports.com/ot/psu-bag-policy.html.
There is no reserved parking for the Blue-White Game, but fans planning to attend the contest are encouraged to pre-print a parking pass to assist traffic and parking personnel in getting patrons into the stadium parking lots. The printable parking pass can be found at GoPSUsports.com’s Blue-White Game Central: http://bit.ly/1NCqt1R
Penn State has also released information regarding traffic advisories for this weekend. Check them out below.
- Fans planning to park and tailgate as a group should arrive at the parking areas together. Do not reserve spaces, as late comers will be directed to other lots.
- As fans enter the traffic pattern on approach to Beaver Stadium, please ensure that the parking pass is displayed on the driver’s side of the windshield. Parking permits for the Blue-White Game can be printed at the following link: http://bit.ly/1OenZnj
- Fans who forget to print or bring a permit, are asked to please use their flashers to identify their intent to go to the Blue-White game and other events located around the stadium.
- People who have no intention of coming to any Blue-White events are asked avoid the areas of Park Avenue between Atherton Street and I-99, Porter Road, and Fox Hollow Road from Toftrees Avenue to Park Avenue.
- Fans who need to get to the Mount Nittany Medical Center or the University Park Airport, are asked to stop at the nearest uniformed traffic Auxiliary Officer to be provided a hang tag for their rear view mirror. This will help officers direct fans to their destination.
- Fans are asked to follow the directions of the uniformed traffic officers. Fans who stop while en route to the parking lots delay the flow of traffic and add to the backup of vehicles.
Traveling from West of Beaver Stadium:
Fans who approach Beaver Stadium from Atherton Street on Park Avenue will be directed to the parking areas identified as W1 through W4. Lot W2 may be taken off line if there is foul weather.
Traveling from East of Beaver Stadium:
Fans who approach the stadium from 322/I99 bypass on Park Avenue will be parked in the parking areas E1 through E6.
Traveling from North of Beaver Stadium:
Fans who approach the stadium from Fox Hollow Road will be parked in the parking areas N1 and N2.
Traveling from South of Beaver Stadium:
Fans who approach the stadium from Porter Road or Dauer Road will be parked in S1-S4.
As with previous Blue-White Games, parking areas will be filled in sequence to reduce the footprint of parking, to maximize parking close to the stadium, and due to limited parking staff. Efforts will be made to keep two areas from each direction loading at the same time.
Patrons with a state-issued ADA license plate or placard are asked to arrive on Porter Road and will be park between parking area S1 and Curtin Road. Van accessible spaces are located in the lot closest to BJC.
An ADA shuttle service is provided from the Overnight RV parking lot to Gate B. Shuttle service will begin at 11 a.m.
Due to the wet spring in the Centre Region, fans are asked to park RVs on the gravel area south of Medlar Field or in the overnight RV/RV lot north of Park Avenue. RVs arriving north on Porter Road will be directed to the lot south of Medlar Field. RVs arriving on Park Avenue or Fox Hollow Road will be directed to ORV/RV lot.
RVs that park in other areas will be held responsible for any property damage and park at their own risk. RVs are prohibited from all grass areas west of the stadium.
Penn State Football: Wartman Ready To Be Next Man Up For Linebacker Unit
Penn State Football: Sorry, But Rutgers Is A Rival. For Now.
Penn State Football: Nittany Lions To Host Rutgers Under The Lights
Matt McGloin To Join BTN Blue-White Game Broadcast
Penn State Basketball: Ross Travis Declares For NFL Draft
NASCAR Great Jeff Gordon Unveils New Penn State Ride With High-Octane Cruise Through Campus
Ten Years After Ray Gricar's Disappearance the Mystery Remains Unsolved
Centre County Asks Court to Dismiss DA's Lawsuit
Fiery Ice Cream Pitch Gets Sizzling Exposure on National TV
Commissioners 'Uncomfortable' With DA's Appointment of Personal Attorney as Special Prosecutor
What's a Matzo?
Penn State Trustees Sue Alumni Association Over Ballot Access
Student Extracts DNA From Stuffed Nittany Lion for Research Project
Borough Residents Divided on Proposal for Taller Buildings on East College Ave
School Board Talks Tax Increase For 2015-16 Budget
Police Warn Residents About IRS Phone Scams