Banks & ATMs
PSU Student Student ID & LionCash
PNC has the most options in town in terms of accessibility to branches and ATM machines. On campus, almost every ATM is affiliated with PNC. It is even possible to use your ID card as an ATM card for certain accounts. There is also a PNC Bank ATM machine in McLanahan's on the corner of College Avenue and Shortlidge/Garner Street and in the Allen Street location. PNC Bank ATM's are also available at several locations along College Avenue, including 4 machines outside of the PNC branch location downtown.
For a complete list of local banking options, check out StateCollege.com's Banking directory.
On Campus ATM's
- East Halls, Findlay Commons
- West Halls, Waring Commons
- Pollock Halls, Pollock Commons
- HUB, downstairs in entrance lobby on the Old Main side
- HUB, near PNC Bank branch upstairs
- HUB, 2 machines on upper level
- Rider Building
- IST Building, Pollock Rd
- Kern Building
- MBNA Building
- Nittany Lion Inn
- South Halls, Redifer Commons
Off Campus ATM's
- McLanahan's, College Avenue and Allen Street locations
- Outside Got Used Bookstore
- Outside PNC Bank, Omega Bank, M&T, and Citizens Bank locations
- Inside several restaurants, bars, or apartment buildings.