- This event has passed.
Central PA Virtual Everything Home Expo
February 27, 2021 @ 10:00 am – 3:00 pm EST
For the last 36 years, the Builders Association of Central PA has provided homeowners the opportunity to meet with industry experts during our annual home show, and 2021 will be no exception. This virtual event will still provide homeowners with everything they have come to expect from the Central PA Home Expo, but this year, it’s from the comfort of your home!
Attending the Everything Home Expo virtually is easy and user friendly. There are no apps to download – just visit bit.ly/VirtualEHE, click on the link for guest registration, and follow the prompts. Here, once the event is live, you will find booth tiles on the show page for each exhibitor’s service/company.
Each exhibitor tile will include a brief description of services, a link to their website, photos, and videos. During the event, attendees will be able to text and even speak with exhibitors in real time by clicking the link for “live” video chat. It’s almost like a zoom session, accessible from your computer/laptop, tablet or phone.
- Interact live with exhibitors and walk them through your homes/jobs/yards virtually (think virtual consultations)!
- Save money with specials from our exhibitors!
- Learn about the newest products and services!
- Attend educational seminars!
- Win great prizes, including $500 to be applied towards a purchase with one of the event exhibitors, a grill from Pennwood Home and Hearth, gift cards, and more!
Building or improving your home can be a challenging project. Find industry experts and support small, local businesses at the Central PA Virtual Everything Home Expo presented by the Builders Association of Central PA and Pella Windows and Doors on Saturday, February 27th from 10 am – 3 pm. This FREE event is the area’s one stop resource to help homeowners find local, reputable professionals for all your home needs.